Top 3 Inflatable Foot Rests For Travel
Foot rests have a lot of benefits. They can help you relax during a long journey, elevating your legs can help promote healthy blood circulation and lessen the adverse effects of sitting in one place for a long time, and they can even be turned into a makeshift bed for the kids or a waiting chair during long layovers! If you’re flying long distance in economy why not bring your own foot rest for a DIY business class experience, or if you want to stop your little ones getting cranky during a long journey why not whip out the foot rest and let them relax?
There are loads of inflatable foot rests for travel on the market and it can be hard to choose between them, but luckily we are here to help with this list of the top three inflatable foot rests for travel!
FengNiao Foot Rest Review – Our Number 1
This adjustable foot rest (CHECK PRICE!) is great for flights, car journeys and camping. Read on to find out more!
- This foot rest has three adjustable heights which you can choose between depending on the setting. Inflate the foot rest for a more comfortable long distance flight or use it to create part of a makeshift bed for your kids!
- Travelling in economy? No problem! The FengNiao foot rest can help you create the illusion of first class by helping you extend your legs, get more comfortable and promote healthy blood circulation inflight.
- This Feng Niao foot rest is a great choice for camping. It’s lightweight, portable and can be turned into a pillow to make your nights in the tent more comfortable.
- The FengNiao foot rest only takes one minute to inflate and can be deflated in seconds which is great if you’re in a rush.
- This foot rest is great for travel but you can also use it on the train, in the office or even at home. It also doubles as back support.
- The FengNiao foot rest has been designed with your comfort in mind. It is made out of soft PVC flocking and it’ll keep you comfortable during long journeys.
Features: Three Adjustable Heights – Makes Flights More Comfortable – Lightweight – Portable – One Minute To Inflate – Deflates In Seconds – Pillow – PVC Flocking.
AirGoods Inflatable travel pillow Review – Number 2
- This inflatable travel pillow is compact and portable measuring at just 18cm by 13cm when deflated. The pillow can easily fit in your bag so you can take it on long journeys without worrying about the annoyance of having to carry extra stuff in your arms.
- The pillow is lightweight and easily portable so it won’t be a nightmare to carry around the airport.
- The AirGoods pillow can be turned into a fully functional leg rest which is perfect for preventing back pain and poor circulation when you’re forced to be stationary during long journeys.
- This pillow is versatile and can be used in numerous different settings such as on a long distance coach, at work, in the car and even at home!
- The AirGoods travel pillow is a great choice for parents traveling with young children because it can be used to extend their chair so they can sleep comfortable on planes and in cars.
- This inflatable travel pillow is made out of hygienic PVC flocking which is soft to touch.
- The AirGoods travel pillow can be a life saver during long layovers. It can be used as a chair if you end up having to wait around for ages, and it can also be used as a large pillow when you’re camping or having to sleep at the airport.
Features: Portable – Compact – Lightweight – Versatile – PVC Flocking – Turns Into A Chair Or Pillow – Good For Children.
Tecare Travel Pillow Foot Rest Review – Number 3
- This footrest is fully adjustable and you can choose from three layers depending on what you want to use the product for. This foot rest doubles as a bed for children on overnight flights or as a seat to keep you comfortable during long layovers.
- The Tecare inflatable foot rest comes with a travel pillow, a sleep mask and a floor covering to protect the foot rest from dust! The sleeping mask will help ensure you get good nights sleep and the travel pillow will keep you comfortable during long journeys.
- This footrest is super easy to inflate and deflate. All you need to do is inflate it using the pump, close the big nozzle, inflate the rest of the foot rest via the small nozzle, and close both to keep the air in place. The foot rest is also really easy to deflate so you won’t be keeping anyone waiting.
- The Tecare foot rest is soft and comfortable and made out of environmentally friendly PVC flocking fabric which is designed to avoid unpleasant smells.
- This foot rest comes with a one year warranty and a dedicated customer service team so you’ll be able to find a solution to any problems quickly and easily.
Features: Adjustable – Three Layers – Travel Pillow – Sleep Mask – Dust Covering – Easy To Use – Soft – Comfortable – One Year Warranty.
These are all excellent foot rests which will keep you comfortable during long flight, journeys or whilst lounging around the house, but we would like to especially recommend the FengNiao Foot Rest because it’s versatile and can be used whilst camping, flying, in the car, as a child’s bed or just watching TV at home, it’s lightweight, it’s portable, it’ll improve your economy experience by giving you a business style foot rest, it’s super quick to inflate and deflate, and it also doubles as a back support.