- The Lomo Bike Frame Bag is ideal for bikepacking and has a 3.5L capacity. It's made from durable waterproof PVC material and features RF welded seams and splashproof zips.
- 1 main section (for keeping items like base layers dry) and 1 side pocket (for smaller items). The bike frame dry bag features multiple loop holes so you can choose where to place the Velcro fasteners, for the best positioning onto the bike frame.
- These bags are very popular for bikepacking and mountain biking. They're great for those who want their storage centred on the bike and as the bike frame dry bag is waterproof, this gives added peace of mind that you can keep your gear dry when cycling in wet conditions.
- Features: Waterproof PVC Material RF Welded Seams 2 Compartmens: 1 Main / 1 Side Pocket Adjustable Velcro Loops Multiple Loop Holes Dimensions 40cm long 8cm wide 18cm tall (at tallest point) Weight: 280g (when empty)
- Splashproof zip
- 【More Practical Functions】①Sensitive touch screen- high-quality TPU film material.it is very easy to operate GPS, receive messages, call or switch music even when riding. ②Large Storage bag --the bike bag for frame has about 1.7L and it can holds power bank, keys, wallet, flashlight, bicycle repair tools etc.
- 【More Detailed Considered】①Sun visor-The bicycle accessories of bag can prevent too much sunlight, so that you can clearly see the phone screen, and to prevent it from being impacted. Screen without reflection. . ②Reflective strip on both sides- which can be seen even in dark environments, ensuring safe driving at night. ③Hidden earphone hole. ④Waterproof & double zipper.
- 【More Stylish Design】The bike phone holder bag is constructed of tough EVA+PU with wolf claw shape new design 2021 and 3D die-casting process,scratch-resistant and durable,effective water repellent.Streamlined design can reduce wind resistance and it won't rub your legs when cycling.
- 【More Easy to Install & Quick Release】3 Velcro straps make it firmer on the handlebar.Better stability even on a bumpy or rocky road. With 3 Velcro fasteners, the frame bag is very easy to install and adjust at any angle. It can be attached to the bicycle handlebars, to both ends of the upper frame, under the rear saddle or to the inclined tube.Don't worry about it moving or tilting.
- 【More Universal Compatibility and waterproof 】-The bike phone holder waterproof is perfect compatible Cellphones Below 6.8inches,such as iPhone12/iPhone12 Pro Max/11/X/XR/XS Max,Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 Plus / S8 / S8, Galaxy S7 Edge / S7 / S6 Edge Plus / S6, Nexus Pixel 4P, Huawei Mate 8 / 9 / 10 / 20 / 30 Series, etc.
- 【Size】: 9.1" x 4.3"(diameter) / 23 x 11cm(diameter), weight: 0.2 kg. Capacity: 2.5L.
- 【Large Capacity】: Can hold mobile phone, ower bank, wallet, keys, bike repair tools, cycling glasses and gloves. The top horizontal zipper design is convenient for taking items during riding.
- 【Easy to Use】: Three-point Velcro strap design for quick release & installation, suitable for most kinds of bicycles. Velcro strap length: 25cm.
- 【Multi-purpose】: Comes with a detachable nylon shoulder strap and top-handle, this small bike bag can not only be used as a bike handlebar bag, also a stylish mini shoulder bag or a handbag for daily use.
- 【Occasions】: Perfect for commuting, cycling, outdoor sports, business travel, etc. Suitable for road bike, mountain bikes and folding bikes.
3 Best Types of Bag for your Bike Packing
Are you an avid cyclist? Are you looking for a new challenge and thinking of trying bike packing? Maybe you are already a bike packer and looking for a new bag to store all your essentials. If so – then this is the place for you.
In case you don’t know, the term bike packing is coined from the terms ‘bike-touring’ and ‘back-packing.’ It is an increasingly popular activity, whereby riders carry only their essential items and enjoy cycling off road, on dirt roads or tracks for example.
When bike packing, it’s essential to make sure you travel light and carry your necessities in a suitable, effective bag. As this pastime becomes more popular, a wider range of bags are becoming available.
This article will compare three different types of bike packing bags and enable you to decide which is the best style for you.
Lomo 4.5L Dry Bag Bike Frame Bag Review - Number 1
The Lomo 4.5L Dry Bag Bike Frame Bag (CHECK PRICE!) is perfect for those who want to carry their storage in the centre of their bike. This style of bag can help to ensure that balance and stability is maintained.
Some key features of this bag include:
- Adjustable attachment loops so you can choose where to position the bag and minimise movement or interference when pedalling.
- Easy and versatile to fit, so you can attach it to your bike securely and with ease.
- Welded seams are a stand-out feature of this bag.
- It is made from a waterproof material so bad weather does not have to stop you from going for a ride.
This style of bag is suitable for most bikes and the adjustable attachment loops allow flexibility and maximum results. It is a practical size and measures at 40cm long, 18cm tall (at the tallest point) and 8cm wide.
If you’re looking for a bag that will not interfere with your pedals and allow you to maintain steadiness and balance, then the Lomo 4.5L Dry Bag Bike Frame Bag could be the one for you.
Style: Bike frame bag.
Features: Adjustable attachment loops – welded seams – waterproof material.
Jhua Handlebar Detachable Bike Bag 3-7L Blue Review - Number 2
Do you want to store your bike packing essentials away from your pedals altogether? The Jhua Handlebar Bike Bag enables you to do just that.
This style of bag securely attaches to your handlebars, ensuring that your belongings are stored safely and securely.
Incredibly, this bag has a capacity of up to 7 litres so there is no need to make cuts and leave necessities at home. It measures 38.1 x 15 x 1.3 cm so is the perfect size for your bike packing needs.
Other useful features include:
- Waterproof and reliable material to ensure that items are safe from water damage, even in the wettest and muddiest conditions.
- Attaches securely with magic stickers and buckles.
- Reflective brand logo and light belt so that the dark does not stop your fun.
- Easy installation so that maximum time can be spent cycling.
Although boasting a large capacity, this bag is lightweight and will not interfere with your cycling. It is sturdy and waterproof and will keep your belongings safe whatever the weather.
Style: Handlebar bag.
Features: Waterproof material – Magic sticks for secure attachment – Reflective logo and light belt for safety in the dark – Easy to install.
Touchscreen Bike Frame/ Bicycle Handlebars Panniers Phone Bag Review - Number 3
When bike packing, do you struggle to store your items as well as your phone? Do you need your phone for navigation but simply not have the room? Look no further.
This product can be attached to either your bike frame or handlebars, dependent on your personal preference. It allows you to safely store your phone as well as other items such as your keys, wallet and small tools.
It is functional and practical and boasts a range of exciting features including:
- Clear PVC Touch Screen Material so you can multi-task on the go – navigation, music and phone calls will become much easier to handle!
- Made from a high quality waterproof fabric, so that your phone and essentials are safe from the elements.
- Large storage space so that you can carry everything you need.
- Double zipper design means that items are safer and you can open and close with ease.
This style of bag comes in a variety of sizes so whatever the bike, you should be able to find the perfect fit.
It’s the most modern and up to date solution for bike packers and combines all your needs in one handy purchase.
What are you waiting for? Buy the touchscreen phone bag today and enjoy the ride like you never have before.
Style: Touch screen phone bag.
Features: Clear PVC Touch Screen cover – Waterproof fabric – Large storage space – Double zipper.
Before bike packing, buying the right bike bag is as important as buying the right bike. If you cannot safely and securely store your essential items, then you will not have an enjoyable biking experience.
Therefore, it’s essential to think about what will work best for you. Out of the three bike bag styles, the Touch Screen Phone Bag is not only the most affordable, but the most multi-functional. It’s modern and up to date and eliminates the need for multiple storage accessories. You will be able to navigate with ease, and with the knowledge and confidence that the rest of your belongings are safe and secure.